Claro! is seeking an action-oriented salesperson who is strongly motivated to help accelerate our company’s revenue and growth. Key responsibilities are to generate qualified leads and help the team close business.
Working as a key part of the commercial team, you will generate and follow up on leads to sell high-value customer support & call center contracts. This is a hunter role where the right candidate will have the know-how to build an active and consistent sales pipeline and use their skills/persistence to help the team generate seven figures in revenue per year.
If you can create immediate opportunity and demand for our solutions, then we want to meet you.
- Work go-to-market strategy to develop a solid pipeline.
- Quickly identify sales opportunities and client decision makers that translate into revenue.
- Develop the necessary rapport to efficiently qualify business.
- Effectively assess opportunities and appropriately close, hand-off or bring-in Senior Staff to get the close.
- Work with other departments throughout sales cycle to build a strong foundation and help develop cross-team relationships to ensure ongoing business and satisfaction.
- Help evaluate & prioritize market segments and develop supporting value propositions.
- Meet or exceed goals pertaining to sales, quality and service.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, marketing or related field.
- Requires 5-10 years of experience in a sales/business development role.
- B2B sales experience. Call Center industry experience a big plus.
- Top-notch CRM software (Salesforce.com, Zoho, etc.) and Microsoft Office skills.
- Action-oriented, able to multi-task and deliver results quickly.
- Demonstrated experience with successful pipeline development and realization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, social media hunting and organizational skills.
- Ability to self-motivate and thrive in a small team environment.
- Ability to travel up to 20%.
If you are interested and would like to apply for this position, please click below.