The Call Center Supervisor is responsible for the successful management of their Call Center team, developing and coaching agents to increase success, focusing on delivering a best-in-class customer experience to our clients.
- Monitor the Quality Assurance
- Provide necessary coaching to ensure efficient running of the department.
- Monitor workflow and operational efficiency to implement changes and improvements.
- Analyze and respond to trends in volume fluctuation, product mix, regulatory changes and Client requirements.
- Perform QA monitoring to ensure that procedures are followed.
- Keeps current on new developments in areas of responsibility.
- Seek opportunities for automation and submit necessary requirements to Management.
- Assist call center with questions and concerns they may have.
- Understand client training guides so you can successfully give direction to staff.
- Monitor real-time queue system.
- Establish expectations and turnaround times for your group.
- Ensure staff is productive and efficient.
- Follow up on deadlines and productivity of the staff.
- Interview and assist with hiring additional staff.
- Train your group on new product offerings, new procedures, and troubleshooting.
- Responsible for handling escalated calls.
- Address, resolve and document any staff related occurrences.
- Perform annual performance reviews.
- Special projects as assigned by management to ensure operational effectiveness.
- 3 years of experience in position
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Good communication and organization skills
- Capable of handling diverse duties and changing deadlines
- Working knowledge of software such as Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office Programs, and various Internet Browsers preferred
If you are interested and would like to apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com, contact us for an appointment at 660-1865 / 660-1584 or visit us for an interview onsite at Blvd Insurgentes 1200, Fracc El Lago Sur (Used to be Calimax)