Claro! is seeking an energetic salesperson who is strongly motivated to help accelerate our company’s revenue and growth. This is an action-oriented role (not management) where you have two jobs – to find and close business.
Working as a key part of the commercial team, you will generate and follow up on leads to sell customer support solutions. This is a hunter role, where the right candidate will combine their experience, skills and contacts with our first-class services to generate seven figures in revenue per year.
If you can create immediate opportunity and demand for our solutions, have the finesse to manage a smooth sales cycle with top-level client contacts and the know-how to build an active and consistent sales pipeline then we want to meet you.
- Establish go-to-market strategy across multiple markets.
- Quickly identify sales opportunities and client decision makers that translate into revenue.
- Develop the necessary rapport to efficiently close business.
- Deliver solutions that meet and exceed the client needs.
- Work with other departments throughout sales cycle to enhance client accounts, build a strong foundation and help develop cross-team relationships to ensure ongoing business and satisfaction.
- Help evaluate & prioritize market segments and develop supporting value
- Meet or exceed goals pertaining to sales, quality and service.
- Requires 7-10 years of experience in a sales/business development role.
- B2B sales experience. Call Center industry experience a big plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Top-notch CRM software (Salesforce.com, Zoho, etc.) and Microsoft Office skills.
- Action-oriented, able to multi-task and deliver results quickly.
- Demonstrated experience with successful pipeline development and realization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, social media hunting and organizational skills.
- Ability to self-manage, work remotely and thrive in a small team environment.
- Ability to travel up to 30%.
- $80-90K Base Salary
- Uncapped commission. 3-2-1 plan to ensure compensation for new business and retention.
- Full Benefits – medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with match, paid holidays, vacation time, great colleagues, a pleasant work environment and lots of perks.
- Excellent technology and tools to enhance & support sales efforts.
To submit your resume for consideration please click the button below. Thank you!